Ulcerative Colitis – 2 studies
- If you are 18 years of age, experiencing symptoms of moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis and have previously not responded to other treatments.
Crohn’s Disease – 3 studies
- If you are 18 years of age, suffering from moderate to severe Crohn’s Disease andhave previously not responded to other treatments.
GERD – 1 study
- If you are 18 years of age and are experiencing symptoms of GERD (heartburn, acid reflux) and are taking a PPI (ex. Prilosec, Nexium, Protonix), but still having breakthrough symptoms.
CDiff (Clostridium Difficile) : 1 study
- If you are 18 years of age and have had multiple CDiff infections without durable response to antibiotic therapy.
- If you are 18 years of age and have been diagnosed with celiac disease, and are still experiencing symptoms despite following a gluten-free diet
Probiotic Blend – 1 study
- If you are 18 yeasr of age and have a change in frequency and/or appearance of stool with abdominal pain/discomfort, bloating, and/or abdominal distention. Cannot have a diagnosis of IBD or lactose intolerance.
For more information regarding these research opportunities please call
Samantha Pinneo, RN (847) 244-2960 ext. 4099
Alina Gogunskaya BSN, RN (847) 439-1005 ext. 227.